Home Of The Vikings!

110 Oak Street E., P.O. Box 567

Frederic, WI 54837

Office 715-327-4294

Fax 715-327-4455






When is the Village Hall open?
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Where is the Village Hall located?
110 Oak Street E., Frederic, Wisconsin.

What is the mailing address?
Village of Frederic, P.O. Box 567, Frederic, WI 54837.

What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check or credit/debit cards in person, on phone or online at www.govpaynow.com.

How can Utility Payments be made?
Utility payments can be made in person at the Village Hall, 110 Oak Street E. (there is a drop box in front of building) or by mail to P.O. Box 567, Frederic, WI 54837.

Who do I contact for Water and Sewer Service?
Water and sewer service is provided by the Village of Frederic.  Call the Village Hall at 715-327-4294 for account and billing questions.

How do I get the Electricity turned on at my home?
Most properties in the Village of Frederic are served by
Northwestern Wisconsin Electric, 715-463-5371.

Who provides Natural Gas?
WE Energies is the provider for the Village of Frederic, (800) 242-9137.

Who provides Solid Waste Collection in the Village?
Village property owners are responsible for setting up their own
garbage collection agreement with an area provider. 
The following is a list of providers that service the Frederic area:
Allied Waste Services • (800) 542-2124
Holdt’s Disposal • (715) 554-2780
Waste Management • (888) 964-9737
Waterman • (715) 268-6471

Where do I pay my Property Taxes?
The Village Hall can accept tax payments until the January 31 deadline.  From that date on, payments should be made to the Polk County Treasurer at 100 Polk County Plaza, Suite 150, 100 County Rd. I, Balsam Lake, WI 54810, (715) 485-9255.

Where do I apply for a Dog License?
Dog licenses are handled by the Village Clerk’s office.  Forms are available at the Village hall or in the Forms area of this website.  All dogs need a license which is renewed annually by January 31.  Neutered/spayed dog licenses are $5.00 and
non-neutered/spayed dog licenses are $10.00.

How do I find my Polling Place?
Village of Frederic residents vote at the Village Hall, 110 Oak Street E., Frederic, WI.

When are Village Board Meetings held?
Village Board Meetings are held the second Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
in the Village Hall.

How do I reserve a Park Shelter?
Please call the Village Hall at 715-327-4294 (or use the “Contact Us” button on the front page of this website) to find out availability and to schedule your event.